Deviens une légende de Gotham City

Derniers sujets
» « L'Ombre du Maire » [ Red Robin | Nightwing ]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyAujourd'hui à 0:14 par Cassidy Sverdlov

» Slade Wilson - Deathstroke
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 20:51 par Elio Phillips

» Kate Kane/Batwoman
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 20:50 par Elio Phillips

» Ice cream is my therapy | ft. Tim
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 19:03 par Dick R. Grayson/Nightwing

» The Dead are coming back. [Libre]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 19:01 par Gotham City

» Kidnapping de Boyscout [PV : Cassidy Sverdlov]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 18:28 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» L'info en continue !
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 14:04 par Gotham City

» Votes Top-Sites
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 13:46 par Bruce Wayne / Batman

» Heart, strawberry wine and all the time we used to have [ Lisbeth Zalachenko, Katheleen Grandt ]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyHier à 10:09 par Katheleen Grandt

» Alternative BroSis.exe || Novalynn
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptySam 11 Mai 2024 - 23:40 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» Tout remettre dans le bon ordre [PV : Dick Grayson]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptySam 11 Mai 2024 - 22:02 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» « Le chemin de guérison » ft Katheleen Grandt
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptySam 11 Mai 2024 - 20:22 par Katheleen Grandt

» News du Forum
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptySam 11 Mai 2024 - 13:00 par Gotham City

» Conner Kent / Superboy [En cours]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptySam 11 Mai 2024 - 10:07 par Conner Kent / Superboy

» Signaler une fiche terminée
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptySam 11 Mai 2024 - 3:14 par Kate Kane/Batwoman

» M'gann M'orzz - Sometimes it's too hard to be yourself [En cours]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 22:26 par Cassidy Sverdlov

» Back in the past...[PV Lady Shiva]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 18:41 par Lady Shiva / Sandra Wusan

» Carnet de Bord | Cassidy Sverdlov
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 18:26 par Cassidy Sverdlov

» Moisson de champignons (Ft Novalynn Hawthorne)
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 17:51 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» Soif de cauchemards [Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow]
instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 14:40 par Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

instagram de barbara gordon.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
AnonymousInvité
MessageSujet: instagram de barbara gordon.    instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyDim 17 Jan 2021 - 14:26

Rappel du premier message :

merci à heresy pour ses codages de dingue.

earthtobabs
Following
731,4k5,6k
barbara gordon
is you head still up in the clouds ?
youtu.be/IK81nY9gdE8&

Followed by don't.anoy.the.crow, boywonder, ladyfox + 1 more

89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5

cr: HERESY.

Dernière édition par Barbara Grayson / Batgirl le Dim 30 Jan 2022 - 10:06, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AuteurMessage
AnonymousInvité
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de barbara gordon.    instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyMar 26 Avr 2022 - 10:15

earthtobabs • following
4,9k Likes
earthtobabs i know you guys know. i've been trying to figure it out if making such a post is a good idea, i'm gonna be honest, i don't know. i'm heartbroken to know that this specific moment was stolen from my husband and i. i'm angry, sad, annoyed. so much things at the same time, i don't have the words.
as you probably heard following mrs. gleeson's last post on the GCM's official account, dick and i are excpeting our first child together. if that news made me the happiest woman on earth, i'm devastated to see how the news has been spread. we wanted to keep it secret until the beginning of the second trimester, just to make sure everything would go as smooth as possible. with my body condition and everything is has been through because of the joker made me scare it won't go as easy as any other pregnancies. and i'm terrified to learn a bad new or something that would litteraly turn this wonderful moment into a nightmare.
even tho the new summer spreads is correct, i want you to all know that neither dick nor i agreed to have this shared this way. our families and friends weren't even aware of that and they learned it in the most uncorrect way as possible. i feel like something as been stolen from us, like our intimicies as a couple has been violated. but i guess, that's the way things are when the entire city got their eyes on you, right ?

anothergothamgirl i was waiting for an official post before yelling how happy i am, unfortunately, i was excepting everything but this. congratulation for you guys, you're going to be amazing parents and we definitely stand by you.
dickbabs4ever i'm so happy for them because they deserve this so much but in another way i'm devastated to know that the decision to share the news was stolen from them.
veexen they should lawyer up. even tho being mister&miss gotham puts them under the spotlight, she hadn't have the right to violate they privacy. 
drakesfortune knowing summer gleeson made money out of this is disguting. everyone should boycott her, because that's all she deserves.
girlsofgotham2367 @drakesfortune her magazine isn't even that good anyway. she makes little girls ashamed of their body while they're absolutely perfect. i agree, let's boycott her.
trueinfinity i'm launching the hashtags : #boycottgothamcelebritymagazine #boycottsummergleeson . that is everything she deserves anyway. also congrats on the happy couple, it's gonna be okay and we're going to wait for you to share some other news. love you guys.

AnonymousInvité
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de barbara gordon.    instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 EmptyDim 21 Aoû 2022 - 3:50

earthtobabs • following
3,8k Likes
earthtobabs i know it's far from being the perfect miss gotham, but i really needed a break from social network for a while due to miss gleeson's post. this moment, that we are living now is a miracle, that's why my husband and i want to enjoy every single seconds without having to worry about the outside world. however, as i had a lot of questions i just wanted to let you know that our little nugget is still growing and is perfectly healthy. we can't wait to meet our nugget and i'm thanking the universe every single day for allowing me to experience such an incredible experience.

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de barbara gordon.    instagram de barbara gordon.  - Page 2 Empty

instagram de barbara gordon.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2